Friends of Eleanor Lives! supports the Eleanor Lives! mission to carry on Eleanor Roosevelt’s legacy. Her plan for humanity is an international movement for enforceable human rights to prevent war, create well-being for all, and protect our environment. The first 300 people who donate $10 or more are in CORE Foundation’s Founders Circle. Along with our thanks, they will recieve a ticket to our event on December 9, 2023, at the War Memorial Building in San Francisco, California. We will celebrate/reaffirm the Universal Declaration of Human Rights on its 75th anniversary with food, music, and theater.

99% of all philanthropy goes towards fixing the flaws of a flawed international social order, the worst among them war, which we see in the invasion of Ukraine. Eleanor Lives! is the remaining 1% plan for humanity to stop most atrocities from occurring, so less philanthropy is needed and there is a better life for all. Please round out your giving by donating 1% of what you give to Eleanor Lives! Be part of our “$10 from 10 Million” campaign.

Friends of Eleanor Lives! is a fiscally sponsored CORE Cause by the CORE Foundation EIN # 20-5997764. Donations are tax deductible to the furthest extent of the law.