SUPPORT SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURS AND SMALL ORGANIZATIONS
CORE Foundation is in its 15th year of helping others be the change they want to see in the world through a fiscal sponsor model. A Fiscal Sponsorship enables individuals or groups with big ideas to do their good work under the CORE 501(c)3 nonprofit umbrella. We call the leaders of these groups – social entrepreneurs.
By becoming a CORE Foundation “CORE Cause,” social entrepreneurs can utilize the CORE Foundation nonprofit infrastructure, administrative resources, and mentoring to ignite their project for social good.
Projects can range from supporting the fight against cancer to championing veterans’ issues to battling homelessness and food insecurity. CORE Foundation’s leadership team assists in incubating those big ideas and bringing them to life in a supportive environment. Acting as a host for the CORE Cause’s effort is a win-win and allows us all to work together to be agents of change.
The CORE Foundation helps social entrepreneurs identify support for their plans, contributes resources to get them started, helps them market their initiatives, and provides an infrastructure that improves their chance of success.
Our CORE Causes have received local and national media coverage including Lester Holt, Good Morning America, People, and the Ellen DeGeneres Show. Join us and we will show you how to follow in their footsteps to “Be the Change” in your community.
As a 501(c)(3) organization with a reputation for helping others, our organizations immediately benefit from the relationships we have built in the community.
SUPPORT WE PROVIDE
Realistically, doing good can come at a financial cost. Starting up a 501(c)3 can cost upwards of $5,000 in addition to annual operational expenses along with navigating stacks of required paperwork and compliance regulations. The process encounters hidden roadblocks and unknown “gotchas.” CORE Foundation takes the administrative burden off the social entrepreneurs so that they can focus on making a difference. We are your backbone and enable you to do good with ease. CORE Foundation offers many services to our CORE Causes.
These include but are not limited to:
- Liability Coverage for CORE Cause Leaders
- Online Banking Set-Up
- Minimum $1,000 opening deposit by Cause required (can be fundraised)
- Annual Tax Preparation and Filing
- Personalized Fundraising / Ticketing Page
- Online FUNraising and Sponsor Incubation Strategy
- Grant Support and Guidance
- Business and Executive Coaching
- Thought Leadership
- Training Workshops for Cause Leaders
- Office 365 Licenses – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint and more
- CORE email address
- Salesforce.com Donor Management
- Constant Contact Email and List Management
- Google Ads Advertising
- Social Media Posts on CORE Foundation Pages
- President’s Volunteer Service Award
- CORE Established Partnerships, Relationships, and Reputation
- Listing on CORE Foundation Website
NEXT STEPS to becoming a CORE Cause
The leaders of CORE Foundation are experts in their own respective fields of work. After receiving a viable request for fiscal sponsorship, we conduct an introductory call to understand the vision of the social entrepreneur and societal need to be addressed. Once accepted as a sponsored project and the fiscal sponsorship contract is executed, we assist in project plan development to be deployed by the new CORE Cause.
The CORE Foundation infrastructure improves the project’s chance of success. By leveraging CORE Foundation’s reputation, our CORE Causes immediately benefit from our established relationships in the community and expert advice on fundraising. We provide the tools you need to be successful and the ability to collect 501(c)3 donations quickly.
Next steps to becoming a CORE Cause
- Download our “Fiscal Sponsor for CORE Causes” brochure for more information
- Complete the CORE Causes application