Registration for the 14th Annual Reston Sprint Triathlon will open on Wednesday, January 8, 2020 at 7:30 pm EST. The RST usually sells out within 24 hours. We are offering you the opportunity to have a guaranteed complimentary registration and other exclusive training perks while making your triathlon experience more meaningful with our FUNraising program, “RACE WITH PURPOSE” which entails raising money to help our community. To reward your good work, CORE Foundation will again this year provide the opportunity for the athlete fundraiser to RACE for FREE and receive other perks. You’ve asked for more training resources, and CORE has also included that into our 2020 RACE WITH PURPOSE package. Race date is Sunday, May 31st.
To participate, simply create your personal fundraising page HERE
We will follow up with a fundraising toolkit to help you achieve your goal.
Fundraise $500 and receive these perks:
- Your $110 registration fee credited back OR a custom CORE tri jersey (new design for 2020)
- Access to a closed Facebook group moderated by a USAT training coach and other industry professionals to offer training tips and training support
- A V.I.P. Meetup plus meet and greet with USAT training coach and other industry professionals to answer your training questions in a small group
- V.I.P. packet pick-up
Fundraise $1000 and receive a V.I.P. Experience:
- All of the perks from the $500 level
- A custom RST tri top (Valued at $200)
- Your story and fundraiser featured on social media
Fundraise $1500 and receive the ULTIMATE V.I.P Experience:
- Perks from the $500 and $1000 levels
- Complimentary ticket to the 2020 CORE Giving Gala
- Invitation to the Giving Gala V.I.P. reception
Let’s light up the community together! For more information or questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.